In connection with the assignment by the minister in charge of health, pursuant to Article 24a (4) of the Act of September 8, 2006 on State Medical Rescue Services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item. 882) the task of expanding and modifying the SWD PRM to the dispatcher of air medical rescue teams, which is a unit supervised by the minister responsible for health matters, the National Monitoring Center for Medical Rescue (KCMRM), functioning within the structure of the Air Rescue Service, is undertaking a number of activities related to the expansion and modification of the State Medical Rescue Command Support System (SWD PRM).
The development of the SWD PRM being implemented covers two areas. The first covering the technical infrastructure on the basis of which the SWD PRM operates, along with the cooperating subsystems. The second area is changes in the functionalities of the SWD PRM application. Both areas are very important from the point of view of the end user of SWD PRM. The ongoing work in the area of SWD PRM development is aimed at minimizing the situation in which critical functionalities of SWD PRM will not be available to the end user, and adapting the functionality of the system to the user’s needs as best as possible.
The rules for submitting initiatives related to the development of SWD PRM are regulated in the document entitled: “Procedure for submitting new functionalities and modifications of functionalities already implemented in the Command Support System for State Medical Rescue” – version 3.0.
Based on the description of functionality provided by the Ministry of Health, the KCMRM prepares an RFC document, which is a specification for modifications. The KMRM submits the draft RFC document thus created to the members of the SWD PRM Council at the KCMRM for their opinion. After receiving feedback from the members of the SWD PRM Council at the KCMRM, the KMRM forwards the draft RFC document to the Ministry of Health for approval. If the Ministry of Health accepts the draft RFC document, the KCMRM shall forward the RFC document together with the preliminary order to the Contractor for pricing the cost and time of the RFC. In the case of acceptance of the RFC document valuation provided by the Contractor, it orders the implementation of work implementing new functionality or modification of functionality already present in the SWD PRM.
Each year, the SWD PRM Development Team prepares modification specifications – RFCs. The number of completed RFCs in a given year depends on the amount of funds that are budgeted for this purpose and the time required to implement the change.
RFC IMPLEMENTED AND AVAILABLE TO USERS IN SWD PRM PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT IN 2020:
- RFC 39/2019/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Ability to add, edit and remove user accounts
- RFC 45/2019/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Extension of SWDPRM integration with Active Directory – phase 2
- RFC 01/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Map Module Update
- RFC 02/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Communications
- RFC 03/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Rewriting the system to a new database – Oracle
- RFC 04/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Addition of the type/type of posts at the site of the Emergency Medical Service and optimization of the number of posts at the sites of the Emergency Medical Service
- RFC 05/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – SWD PRM reconfiguration work in connection with the production launch of the new SWD PRM Certification Center
- RFC 06/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Technical design for integration of SWD PRM with PZŁ SWD PRM
- RFC 07/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Addition of medical history taking algorithm by medical dispatcher
- RFC 08/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Addition of a section for monitoring the GPS position of a given Emergency Response Team in the Analytics Module
- RFC 09/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Modification of formats in the Administrator Module
- RFC 10/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Visualization of quarantined patient data COVID 19
- RFC 11/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Extension of hospital dictionary
- RFC 12/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Pain scale optimization
- RFC 13/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Optimization of the mechanism for transmitting event data to air medical rescue teams
- RFC 14/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Integration of SWD PRM with PZŁ SWD PRM – stage 1
- RFC 15/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Addition of KCMRM Analyst privilege
- RFC 18/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Optimizing access to medical records for medical dispatchers – STAGE 1
- RFC 19/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Glossary of reasons for calls for additional services – STAGE 1
- RFC 23/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – System modifications in connection with the transition of medical dispensaries to Provincial Offices – STAGE 1a
- RFC 23/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – System modifications in connection with the transition of medical dispensaries to Provincial Offices – STAGE 1b
- RFC 23/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – System modifications in connection with the transition of medical dispensaries to Provincial Offices – STAGE 2
- RFC 25/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Integration of the dictionary of airports, airstrips and municipal sites from the LPR database (test environment for SWD PRM 2.0)
- RFC 27/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests
- RFC 01/2020/KCMRM/PZŁ SWD PRM – The service of adaptation of PZŁ SWD PRM to support the SI CPR transmitted by PZŁ, together with the telephone connection of the parameter for automatic association of the transmitted telephone emergency call with the associated format transmitted through the SI CPR system
- RFC 02/2020/KCMRM/PZŁ SWD PRM – Establishment of the PZ£ SWD PRM Test Environment
A detailed description of the scope of the above RFC documents is provided below.
RFC-04 2020 KCMRM SWDPRM – Addition of the type type of posts in the place of stationing of the Emergency Medical Service and optimization of the number of posts in the places of stationing of the Emergency Medical Service