In connection with the assignment by the minister in charge of health, pursuant to Article 24a (4) of the Act of September 8, 2006 on State Medical Rescue Services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item. 882) the task of expanding and modifying the SWD PRM to the dispatcher of air medical rescue teams, which is a unit supervised by the minister responsible for health matters, the National Monitoring Center for Medical Rescue (KCMRM), functioning within the structure of the Air Rescue Service, is undertaking a number of activities related to the expansion and modification of the State Medical Rescue Command Support System (SWD PRM).
The development of the SWD PRM being implemented covers two areas. The first covering the technical infrastructure on the basis of which the SWD PRM operates, along with the cooperating subsystems. The second area is changes in the functionalities of the SWD PRM application. Both areas are very important from the point of view of the end user of SWD PRM. The ongoing work in the area of SWD PRM development is aimed at minimizing the situation in which critical functionalities of SWD PRM will not be available to the end user, and adapting the functionality of the system to the user’s needs as best as possible.
The rules for submitting initiatives related to the development of SWD PRM are regulated in the document entitled: “Procedure for submitting new functionalities and modifications of functionalities already implemented in the Command Support System for State Medical Rescue” – version 3.0.
Based on the description of functionality provided by the Ministry of Health, the KCMRM prepares an RFC document, which is a specification for modifications. The KMRM submits the draft RFC document thus created to the members of the SWD PRM Council at the KCMRM for their opinion. After receiving feedback from the members of the SWD PRM Council at the KCMRM, the KMRM forwards the draft RFC document to the Ministry of Health for approval. If the Ministry of Health accepts the draft RFC document, the KCMRM shall forward the RFC document together with the preliminary order to the Contractor for pricing the cost and time of the RFC. In the case of acceptance of the RFC document valuation provided by the Contractor, it orders the implementation of work implementing new functionality or modification of functionality already present in the SWD PRM.
Each year, the SWD PRM Development Team prepares modification specifications – RFCs. The number of completed RFCs in a given year depends on the amount of funds that are budgeted for this purpose and the time required to implement the change.
RFC IMPLEMENTED AND AVAILABLE TO USERS IN SWD PRM PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT IN 2021:
- RFC 22/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Extension of SWDPRM integration with Active Directory – STAGE 3
- RFC 23/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Modifications to the system in connection with the transition of medical dispensaries to Provincial Offices – STAGE 3 (Coordinator Module)
- RFC 24/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Transmission of data from medical records to the Medical Information System (SIM) – STEP 1 (Administrator)
- RFC 24/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Transmission of data from medical records to the Medical Information System (SIM) – STEP 2 (ZRM and Analyst).
- RFC 26/2020/KCMRM/SWDPRM – SMS communicator
- RFC 01/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – ZRM statuses – automatic change of them, optimization of the chronology of statuses and times assigned to them
- RFC 10/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Concept of implementation of the procedure for dealing with an incident with a large number of victims
- RFC 12/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Adding a redundant point of contact for W2 and PLI CBD
- RFC 13/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Adding the name and manufacturer of the antigen test for SARS-CoV-2
- RFC 14/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Addition of document country name in SWD PRM database for EWP purposes
- RFC 17/2021/KCMRM/SWDPRM – Mechanism for automatic collection of logs from SWD PRM to HD – stage 1
- RFC 01/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – Relocation of the OR PZL SWD in Warsaw
- RFC 02/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – Establishment of the Preproduction Environment of the PZL SWD PRM
- RFC 04/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – PZŁ SWD PRM in the positions of JCRM.
- RFC 06/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – Expert support for the implementation of Contract No. 469/DN/2021 (SS7)
- RFC 08/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – Piloting of the PZŁ SWD PRM at the positions of CO LPR and HEMS Warsaw.
- RFC 09/2021/KCMRM/PZŁ SWDPRM – Implementation of functional tests of SS7 links at three OR sites under construction
A detailed description of the scope of the above RFC documents is provided below.